Please read this carefully as it affects your legal rights and sets out the terms and conditions on which we, The Textile Space (“We”), will allow you to use this web site (“the Web Site”) and the information contained within it. The Web Site is offered to you conditional on your agreement with these terms and conditions and your continued use of it signifies agreement with them in their entirety and without modification.
Booking a workshop
Due to the special nature of our workshops and the very limited enrollment, classes are non-refundable and there are no transfers or reschedules. Please check your diary carefully before you sign up. Of course, if you’re unable to attend, you’re welcome to send someone in your place; please provide your replacement’s name, phone number and email address in advance of the workshop.
Our right to cancel a workshop
In the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled, we’ll attempt to give you as much warning as possible to the email address you’ve registered with us. We will happily refund your booking fee or transfer you to a workshop of the same price, space permitting. However, we cannot accept responsibility for wasted travel or other costs or for disappointment.
Purchasing gift vouchers
Vouchers for hands-on workshops at The Textile Space can be purchased online, are easy to redeem and are valid for 6 months after purchase. We will email your personalised voucher (immediately or on your specified date) or you can print it out for delivery yourself. As we cannot control what is done with a voucher once purchased, your normal statutory right of cancellation within 7 working days is therefore waived. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
* We endeavour to ensure that the information in the Web Site is accurate and helpful at all times. However, We cannot ultimately warrant the accuracy of that information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it except as specifically agreed with us in any further agreement we may make with you in writing.
* Any link (be it a hypertext link or other referral device) used on the Web Site is provided solely for the use and convenience of the visitor. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us and does not mean that We have any association with the linked web site. We are not responsible for the content of any web sites that have links with the Web Site or for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that have these linked web sites and We do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you as a result.
* We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the Web Site for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
Intellectual Property Rights
* The contents of the Web Site are Copyright © The Textile Space unless otherwise stated. Use of such copyright will only be permitted within the scope of the licence contained at “Your use of the Web Site” below.
* Trade marks displayed may be registered and nothing contained in these conditions or the Web Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the trade marks without the permission of the owner of the trade mark. However, copying and printing of those web pages which contain our trade mark is permitted within the scope of the licence contained at “Your use of the Web Site” below.
Your use of the Web Site
* You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the Web Site solely for personal, non-commercial use and influencing the way in which internal auditing is carried out in your place of work.
* You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the Web Site in any form unless it is for personal, non commercial use or unless We give our written permission.
* You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the Web Site in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other) unless We give our written permission.
* We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the Web Site is offered at any time. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective once reflected in the text of these terms and conditions and published on this web page. You should check the terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of and complying with the current version.
* The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of this agreement and your use of the Web Site shall be governed by English Law, and you and We agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts for the determination of all disputes relating to your use of the Web Site.
* Any inquiries should be directed to email@example.com or alternatively you can use our Contact form to send us your message.